The co-brand card "Vietnam Airlines - VPBank Platinum MasterCard" (VN Airline - VPB Platinum Debit) is designed exclusively to fit with high-class lives of elegant and triumphant customers. This card not only helps you make convenient payment anywhere, at any time but also provides you with a mechanism to exchange any spendings with your MasterCard for attractive flight miles.
- This type card is issued in International Debit Card and International Credit Card using the chip technology in compliance with the EMV standard in order to reduce card frauds.
- GLP customers can accumulate flight miles as exchange for every spending with the Card.
- Method of flight mile conversion:
- VND 25,000 = 1 mile GLP (applied for expenditures overseas)
- VND 50,000 = 1 mile GLP (applied for expenditures within Vietnam)
- From April 16, 2012 to April 15, 2013, cardholders with the total expenditures up to VND 1.5 billion, have a chance to upgrade to Business Class free when buying tickets to any places all over the world.
- Credit limit of up to VND 1 billion, which allows customers to enjoy a number of luxurious and first-class services in Vietnam and worldwide
- To enjoy promotions and privileges by VPBank and MasterCard at thousands of classy places worldwide
- Application Conditions:
- Vietnamese and resident foreigners, who are Silver members or above of the Golden Lotus Plus program of Vietnam Airlines
- Monthly income starting from VND 15,000,000 (Fifteen million VND)
- Application Procedures:
- VPBank MasterCard Application Form (download VPBank's template)
- Copy of valid ID Card or passport (please bring the original ones for verification purposes)
- Copy of permanent household registration book (please bring the original ones for verification purposes)
- Invoice of electricity/water/internet/TVcable service of the latest month
- Copy of valid labor contract (please bring the original ones for verification purposes)
- Copy of the detailed bank statement of the last 03 months certified by the issuing bank
For further information, please visit any VPBank transaction offices nationwide, or contact Customer Care at (+84 4) 39.288.880/1900.545.415 or email adress: email@example.com