Corporate customers with demands for capital for their business activities larger than VPBank loan limit are able to apply for Syndicated Loans
- VPBank collaborates with one or more credit institutions to jointly extend loans to a customer, with VPBank or another credit institution acting as the arranger
- Currency: VND or foreign currencies
- Fees and interest rates: under the agreement among co-financing banks
- Lending method: subject to investment projects
- Loan term: medium or long term
- Repayment plan: interest and principal are periodically repaid according to the agreement between the lender and borrower.
- Collateral: real estate, personal property generated from the loan or other assets.
- Principles of syndicated loans:
- The co-financiers will select a bank as the focal point.
- The co-financiers will jointly conduct appraisal of the project.
- The co-financiers will agree on the loan limit and conditions through the focal bank.
- The syndicated loans granted by several banks are much larger than loans by a single bank
- The arranger will underwrite the loan and make arrangements among co-financing banks for drawdown
- VPBank's procedures for syndicated loans are simple, convenient, and efficient
Conditions and application process
- Loan application form
- Documents related to project/business plan
- Financial reports of the last 2 years.
- Collateral documents
- Other documents in compliance with regulations of VPBank and co-financing institutions.
- Northern Customer Service: 04 39385111
- Southern Customer Service: 08 38216473