Implementing the Directive No. 16 / CT-TTg of the Prime Minister on urgent measures to prevent and control Covid-19, VPBank would like to inform the adjustment of working schedule at some branches and transaction offices nationwide as follows:
- From April 1st, 2020, some branches and transaction offices of VPBank will be temporarily suspended full-time services until April 15th, 2020. We still open VPBank branches in provinces and cities across the country to serve customers' essential transaction needs. (Please see the updated branch list here). At the same time, we are committed to maintaining internet banking and all ATMs / CDMs services throughout this period.
- When customers come to VPBank's branches and transaction offices, please strictly comply with the regulations of the Ministry of Health on disease prevention:
- Keep a minimum distance of 2m from the person nearby in the transaction space or please wait outside if there is not enough space in the room
- Measure body temperature before entering transaction office
- Wear mask (except when facial recognition is required).
- Sanitize hands before and after the transaction.
- VPBank would like to refuse to serve customers who have a fever of over 38 degrees Celsius, do not keep a distance of 2m from the person nearby and do not wear mask.
- VPBank encourages customers to choose online transactions instead of over the counters. VPBank has a full digital technology platform and has a 24/7 call center to assist customers to switch to online transactions, enabling customers to limit moving and reduce the risk of getting infected in the community.
- If you need to register for VPBank Online, please visit https://online.vpbank.com.vn
- For further assistance, please contact Customer Care Center 24/7 via firstname.lastname@example.org; or hotline 1900545415.
VPBank would like to inform you the schedule branches to make transaction plan. Thank you for using VPBank's services!