Vietnam Prosperity Joint Stock Commercial Bank (VPBank) would like to extend our sincere thanks to customers for trusting and using our products and services, as well as accompanying with VPBank over the past time.
In order to help customers be more proactive in managing transactions and using banking services during the holidays of Reunification Day 30/4 and International Labor Day 1/5, VPBank would like to inform customers about the working schedule during this period as follows:
• Over-the-counter services are temporarily closed from 16h30, April 29, 2020 until May 3, 2020 and will operate normally on 4/5/2020.
• Internet banking system on website and App
• Regular Interbank transfer will be suspended from 16:00 on April 29, 2020. Transactions after this time will be made on the first working day after the holiday (May 4, 2020)
• Online term savings will be opened after 15:00 on 01/5/2020 and interest will be counted from 4/5/2020
• Online savings (not automatically renewed) which is due from 02/5 to 3/5/2020 will be automatically settled on 5/5/2020.
• Apply for loan or open overdraft online: The approval process will temporarily stop after 18:00, April 29, 2020 until May 3, 2020.
2. Services operate normally during the holiday:
• Real-time transfer 24/7 and internal transfer at VPBank.
• Features on VPBank Online e-banking application such as:
• Register to open credit card; activate / lock / unlock credit card
• Pay credit card balances; Registẻ for automatic debt deduction
• Pay bills, top up services
• For online term savings automatically coincide during the holiday, the system will automatically settle and renew normally.
• Online savings which are NOT AUTOMATICALLY renew and are due on April 30 and May 1, will be settled on the due day
• Customer care channel via 247 hotline on 1900 54 54 15 and email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• All loans have repayment schedules on April 30; 01-03/5/2020, Please make payment before 17:00: 04/4/2020 to avoid overdue.
• All overdue loans, credit card balances, overdraft accounts up to April 29, 2020, please pay all overdue loans (principal, interest, overdue interest, overdue penalty interest ...) before 17:00 on April 29, 2020 to avoid being recorded as a bad debt.
For more information, please visit website www.vpbank.com.vn or contact 1900545415.
VPBank's ranking has increased by nearly 100 levels, making it one of the Top 300 most valuable banking brands in the world, while maintaining its position as the strongest brand private bank in Vietnam.